Office of the Registrar

Office of the Registrar


The office of the registrar can assist you with:

Important Dates

  • Transcripts

    Students may view and print unofficial transcripts through WebDMC. Requests for official transcripts are to be faxed to (361) 698-1857.

    1. Log in to WebDMC
    2. Click on "Academic Profile"
    3. Click on "Transcript"
    4. For Transcript Type, click on "UG Unofficial UG Transcript"
  • FERPA Consent for Disclosure to Parents

    The FERPA Consent for Disclosure to Parents form is available for students to authorize Del Mar College officials to discuss the student’s academic record. The student should complete and submit the signed form to the Registrar’s Office (East or West campus), with a copy of the student's ID*. The form will remain in effect until updated/revoked by the student.

    *Electronic copies of the FERPA Release Form have the option to attach a photo or scan of the student's ID at the bottom, right hand side of the page, under the date.

  • The Solomon Amendment

    The Solomon Amendment explicitly states that military recruiters must be given equal access to that provided other recruiters. Del Mar College is therefore obligated to release data included in the list of "student recruiting information," upon request. For more information, please see Solomon Amendment & FERPA.

  • Frequently Asked Questions

    What are the courses needed to meet the general education core curriculum requirements?
    The requirements for the general education core curriculum can be found at the Texas General Education Core Web Center.

    Which courses from Del Mar College will transfer to another Texas post-secondary institution?
    This list is maintained by the Texas Common Course Numbering System (TCCNS).  Del Mar also accepts these courses from other Texas post-secondary institutions.

    How do I request that my transfer credits be evaluated?
    Submit a Transcript Evaluation Request Form (TERF) to the Registrar’s Office. After all of your official college and/or university transcripts have been received in the Student Enrollment Center we will be able to begin the evaluation process. 

    If you are a student that has earned credits from an institution outside the boundaries and territories of the United States toward a certificate or degree from Del Mar College, a course-by-course evaluation must be completed. If you would like your coursework evaluated, see the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) website for an approved agency. These agencies are independent and not affiliated with Del Mar College. Del Mar College reserves the right to determine acceptability and/or placement of international academic credit. Evaluation by an international evaluation agency does not guarantee acceptance or use at Del Mar College.

    Need to change your schedule?
    You may change your schedule prior to the official census date of the class by completing a Schedule Change Request, obtaining the appropriate signatures, and submitting the form to the Office of the Registrar.

  • Withdrawal from semester credit courses

    Initiation of Withdrawal

    Withdrawal from a course results in a grade of "W" and may occur through action taken by the affected student, the course instructor, the instructor's immediate supervisor, or the appropriate administrator.

    A student who decides to withdraw from a specific course(s) should secure and complete a drop/withdrawal form from the Office of the Registrar. The drop process will be initiated once the completed form has been received by the Office of Registrar. The form must be turned in to the Office of the Registrar prior to the published deadline for withdrawals. Students who are failing a course and have not withdrawn as of the established deadline will receive an “F.” A student who is not progressing satisfactorily toward completion of course objectives due to non-attendance may be withdrawn from the course by the instructor.

    It is recommended that you visit with a Retention Case Manager (361-698-1277) to discuss potential consequences of this decision.  It is recommended that you visit with your advisor to discuss how this affects your academic plan to completion. Texas Senate Bill 1231 states that you may drop only six classes in your entire college career, including Del Mar College and any other Texas college or university you may attend. This rule applies only to students who began college in the fall of 2007 or later. It also applies to students who may have begun college before 2007 in another state, but then transferred to a Texas college after the fall 2007 semester. The only other allowable exemptions are:

    • You are sick or injured
    • You are caring for a sick or injured person
    • You have a death in your immediate family
    • Your work schedule changes
    • You go on active duty service with the U.S. armed forces or Texas National Guard
    • Crises beyond a person’s control such as the loss of home due to fire or a natural disaster
    • Loss of employment
    • You need to withdraw from all classes for the semester.
    • You were misadvised.  If selecting this reason, you must provide a letter from the advisor or the signed degree plan that indicates the student was enrolled in the course(s) in question due to misadvising.

    It is the student's responsibility to initiate the withdrawal process. The College is not responsible for any liabilities incurred as a result of the student's failure to officially withdraw from the College. Students whose circumstances require them to discontinue attending a course should promptly take steps through the Office of the Registrar to officially withdraw from it. Failure to withdraw properly will result in a grade of "F" in the course. Instructors are authorized, but not required, to withdraw students that in their opinion are not able to successfully complete a course. A student may appeal an instructor-initiated withdrawal.

    Course withdrawals may occur at any time after the official reporting date of a semester and up to the established deadline for withdrawals in each semester. The established deadline will be approximately three weeks prior to the end of each semester. The specific deadline will be published in a timely manner in the appropriate College publications.

    Students may submit their Drop/Withdrawal form by three methods:

    • Students may submit forms in person at the Office of the Registrar on the East Campus in Harvin Student Center or on the West Campus in the Coleman Student Center.
    • Students may complete the form and scan electronically and email to
    • Student may also complete the form and fax directly to the Office of the Registrar at (361) 698-1595.

    If a student is unable or incapable to withdraw, due to injury/hospitalization or other extenuating circumstances, a representative of the student may contact the Registrar’s Office at (361) 698-1248. Accommodations will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.

    Classes may be dropped during the time specified in the important dates section by completing the necessary forms required. The Drop/Withdrawal Form must be completed in its entirety. The Registrar’s Office staff can assist you with this process. The Registrar’s Office staff can also assist you if you need to withdraw from all classes for the semester.


The Department of Outreach and Enrollment Services is dedicated to providing the highest quality of service and guidance to the diverse population of the Coastal Bend fostering a student centered culture. We empower each student to thrive academically and attain their career goals. We stand committed with the campus community to support and provide strong partnerships among students, staff, and faculty that enhance the mission of Del Mar College.

Page last updated July 7, 2021.

East Campus

Harvin Center, Room 270

  • Monday-Thursday
    7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
  • Friday
    7:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.

West Campus

Coleman Center, Room 128

  • Monday-Thursday
    7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
  • Friday
    7:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.

Contact Information

Office of the Registrar

East Campus
Harvin Center, Room 270
(361) 698-1248
Fax: (361) 698-1857

West Campus
Coleman Center, Room 128
(361) 698-1738
Fax: (361) 698-1857